I LOVE MY SIBLINGS

 I LOVE MY SIBLINGS


My sibling are one of the core elements and most beautiful thing happened in my life.My sisters are very strong, kind, bonded together and loving.I also become a child when I spend time with them at home. 


The benefits of my siblings:I share things with my sisters  that i can't talk with my mother. Especially to my elder sister. There is no in this world, who can understand us better than my mother yet, I tell my elder sister . 


 Fun and laughter :Maybe for some people, their siblings are like friends. When we join in their play And laugher, we also become like friends and partners in crime. 


Sometimes I talk to them with out even knowing it, only realising they are one with me, though having a seperate physical appearance. I am really lucky to have my sisters. If father and mother are a shade tree, my sisters are strong and elongated branches which always supports  me.



Thank you 


By 

Aswani Krishna. P


First year BA English language & Literature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Excitement Unfolds: Ongoing Cricket World Cup 2023

The End of College Days

The Beauty of Nature