The End of College Days

As I sit here, penning down the final pages of my college journey, a whirlwind of emotions sweeps through me. The nostalgia of the past three years floods my mind, mingling with the anticipation of what lies ahead. It's a bittersweet symphony of memories, lessons, and growth.

From the moment I stepped foot on campus, I knew that college would be a transformative experience. Little did I know just how much it would shape me. it's been a journey filled with ups and downs, laughter and tears. I've met incredible people, made lifelong friends, and learned so much about myself along the way. and defeat have all left an indelible mark on my soul.

One of the greatest treasures I've unearthed during my time here is the friendships I've forged. I want to give a shoutout to my amazing friends: Shifna, Fidha, Rinsha, Amaya, Arshida and shibna. These guys have made my time in college extra special with their awesome qualities. Together, we've laughed, cried, and celebrated the milestones that marked our journey.

Amaya is also really good at understanding how others feel. She's like a caring listener who always knows how to make you feel better.

Rinsha is also very independent. She likes doing things her own way and encourages us to be ourselves too.

Shibna is also super nice. She's always doing little things to make people happy and feel appreciated.

Arshida is also really good at solving problems. Whenever we're stuck, she's the one who comes up with clever ideas to help us out.

Shifna is also incredibly dependable. You can always count on her to keep her promises and be there when you need her.

Fidha is also very determined. When she decides to do something, she never gives up, and that inspires us all to keep going too.

As we go our separate ways after college, I'm grateful for the memories we've shared and the bond we've formed. To my awesome friends, thank you for making college unforgettable.

I carry each of you with me, knowing that our friendship is a treasure I will always cherish.

But college wasn't just about the good times. It was also a testing ground for resilience and determination. The challenges I faced – whether academic, personal, or existential – have been invaluable lessons in perseverance. Each setback served as a stepping stone, propelling me closer to my goals and shaping me into the person I am today.

To all the incoming students, I have one piece of advice: soak it all in. Enjoy every moment, learn from every experience, and don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. College is a time for growth, exploration, and discovery.

As I say goodbye to college, I'm grateful for the memories, the lessons, and the friendships that will last a lifetime. I may be closing this chapter, but I'm excited to see what the future holds. Here's to new beginnings and endless possibilities and to the journey that lies ahead.

Fathima Rana

III BA Functional English 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Excitement Unfolds: Ongoing Cricket World Cup 2023

Rahman Rhythms: Exploring the Musical Universe of AR Rahman