My Journey as an Entrepreneur

Hello, everyone.. It’s me, Anshad. This blog revolves around my journey as an entrepreneur, sharing my personal experiences and insights. Let me narrate this as a story from my perspective.

When I was a child, around 8-10 years old, I remember watching my uncle doing business calculations. As a curious kid, I wondered about his constant counting. One day, I went to my mother to ask about it. She explained that he was counting money to build his own empire. That was her explanation, I couldn't grasp the concept of money entirely.

During a family function at my uncle's newly built house, I boldly declared that I would build a home like his someday. My aunties met all this with laughter, but the seed of ambition was firmly planted in my mind. As years passed and I entered my teenage years, I found myself creating a mind with entrepreneurial ideas but i was lacking the necessary funds to kickstart them.

An opportunity arose when I realized about my elder brother's business. He is a vehicle dealer, had the means to generate income through car sales. I began bringing customers to him in exchange for a commission. With determination, I saved every penny earned, reinvesting it into our ventures. Eventually, I transitioned from being a mere helper to a partner in the business.

That was only a beginning. In 2021, I recognized that the money I earned was essentially paid by my brother. This realization pulled me to aspire for financial independence and responsibility. In 2023, my cousin Ajlan presented the idea of starting a clothing business. With his father's support, we pooled our resources and expertise, forming "Blurg Village".

Through dedication and teamwork, Blurg Village grew steadily. Today, our company boasts a monthly turnover of ₹8 lakhs. Reflecting on this journey, I've learned that entrepreneurship requires perseverance, creativity, and strength to resolve and overcome obstacles.

In short, my journey underscores the importance of relentless pursuit and innovation in the pursuit of entrepreneurial success. As I continue on this path, I remain committed to seeking out new opportunities and embracing challenges head-on. Thank you for joining me on this adventure.


Mohammed Anshad

I BA English Language and Literature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Excitement Unfolds: Ongoing Cricket World Cup 2023

Rahman Rhythms: Exploring the Musical Universe of AR Rahman

The End of College Days