Note to the Self


Success is when your 'signature' changes to 'Autograph' ".

                 

                                    - A.P.J Abdul Kalam


This is the one which always

 encourages me to reach my goal. Motivation is one of the vital factors for being successful in any phase of your life. Don't you think most of them will be motivated by someone in their life? If yes, then it will be the spirit that haunts them to acquire their aim. But it doesn't have to be the same for everyone. However , not all are born with motivation . Sometimes I have disbelief in myself , and often say, " I can't do that " Or " the timing is not right" or being demotivated means living a life like a worn out machine. Motivation is a force to push you closer toward your dream. If Steve Jobs lacked the motivation to launch Apple, you would not get an iPhone or iPad. It gives you a purpose to live with a smile forever on your face. 


There are many people in this world who are self-motivated and some need someone else to be their motivator. Social media have not only become a source of sharing our personal experiences with others, but also by motivating and being motivated by our peers and strangers. Can social media motivate you? What do you think? It is just a feeling and it can be anyone, the source of motivation for you, either a person, a book, a celebrity, a teacher, parents, your dreams, etc. The source which inspires us to perform best and achieve our goals is our source of motivation.


It was my father who taught me how to ride a bicycle. But when I fell for the first time, I just refused to learn. But my father motivated me. As a result, it is an easy task for me today.Your life will become dull without any spark. So, to gain inner peace and satisfaction in life, you must always stay motivated. No one can stay motivated for long, as one cannot have concentration to study no longer than 90 min. So always stay connected to your goal . Try to be motivated by yourself and be an example for others.


Blog by 


Arshida A.K


III Semester B.A Functional English

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Excitement Unfolds: Ongoing Cricket World Cup 2023

Rahman Rhythms: Exploring the Musical Universe of AR Rahman

The End of College Days