A Day at the Beach

 


                                  

The beach is one of my favorite destinations. It calms and relives the mind. A year ago, I visited Dhanushkodi Beach. The day is the one I remember the most. Pamban Bridge, dhanushkodi Beach I visited in Ramserawam . First I visited Pamban Bridge. Amazing views can be seen all the way from the Pamban Bridge to Dhanushkodi Beach. There is a rail road line close to Pamban Bridge. "During the British empire, bridge plans were made to construct a 2. 3 km long bridge that would initiate the Rameswaram Sea between Mandapam and Pamban. It is regarded as one of the most beautiful railway routes in India. The view from that bridge is what I will remember the most. After that, I visited Dhanushkodi Beach. The beach is on both sides of the road. It's definitely a lovely experience to drive on that road. Small huts are visible on each side of the road. The scenery is quite lovely.  lot of individuals are inside those shelters. Really hard working individuals. Near the roadside,we could see little store owners selling pots. Also , we can see how to make pots using soil. A great journey along the beach was had by all . I really recommend that you all go there.

Blog by 

Shahala Sherin

V Semester B.A Functional English

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Excitement Unfolds: Ongoing Cricket World Cup 2023

Rahman Rhythms: Exploring the Musical Universe of AR Rahman

The End of College Days